- 3 -4 lbs chicken pieces (breasts, thighs or drumsticks)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed peppercorn
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove skin from chicken and wash then pat dry.
- Spray a 15x10x1 inch pan with non stick spray coating arrange chicken in pan, meaty sides up.
- Brush with milk Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Sprinkle over chicken Bake in oven 350 for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.