I got this recipe from my Auntie, goes good with Spicy Caesars.
Make and share this Spicy Pickled Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Brine Solution - Bring water, vinegar and salt to a boil.
- Adjust the amount of remaining ingredients according to amount of beans you have on hand.
- Place 1 to 2 cloves of garlic, 1 jalapeño pepper cut in half(leave a few seeds in) and 2 to 3 sprigs of dill in to large pint jars.
- Pack jars tightly with fresh green beans, leaving 1/2 inch of space at top.
- Pour brine solution in to jars leaving 1/4 inch of space at the top. Remove air bubbles by stirring with a butter knife.
- Wipe rim clean with a cloth and seal. Tighten rings finger tight.
- Ive never processed my jars and have never had any problems with them sealing. Feel free to process if you like.
- Store beans in a cool place for a minimum of two weeks before eating.