Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from a Kraft recipe. Wonderful way to use pesto! For a fast supper - it was a hit in my house!
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the mozzarella cheese, pesto sauce and mustard until well blended; set aside.
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Spread mustard mixture evenly over chicken; top with parmesan cheese.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Easy but tasty, served with zucchini-parmesan pancakes and pesto pasta salad.
The husband loved it and so did I. Very flavorful, and SOOOOOO easy! I added half of the mustard in the recipe as suggested by others, so it really wasn't spicy, but that's ok, it tasted great.
Very good, I did cut back on the mustard as others suggested, used about 2 taplesppons instead of 1/4 cup. DH loved it too. Best of all, it was super fast and easy