1/4 Photos of Spicy Perogy Pizza
This recipe comes from our local newspaper. I make mine on a gluten free crust - my attempt at replicating Boston Pizza's Perogy Pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thinly slice potatoes and place, over lapping, on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, dried red chilies and paprika. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 350°F.
- 2Spread a very thin layer of tomato sauce on crust and sprinkle with mozzarella (not as much sauce or cheese as on a regular pizza or it will overpower the potatoes) Carefully spread sour cream on top of sauce/cheese.
- 3Place baked potato slices on top and sprinkle with broken up bacon and then onions.
- 4Bake at 425°F for 15-20 minutes. Take pizza out and sprinkle cheddar cheese and chopped green onions.
- 5Turn oven off and put pizza back in for about 5 minutes to melt the cheddar.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Perogy Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1526 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1685.3
- Calories from Fat 615
- Total Fat 68.4 g
- Saturated Fat 36.5 g
- Cholesterol 159.4 mg
- Sodium 1720.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 219.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.0 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 54.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: