Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe in a Quick Cooking magazine sometime ago and have been making it several times a month for a few years now. Everyone who likes their food a little spicy loves this. And the best part of it is, it truly is ready in 30 minutes or less.
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne or 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1⁄8 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagessliced pepperoni, halved
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pepperoncini pepper
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 3 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In large skillet (sort of deep), layer the pasta, rosemary, pepperoni, pepperoncinis and red peppers.
- Add water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12 minutes Or until pasta is tender.
- Add cream and Parmesan cheese; toss to coat.