1/1 Photo of Spicy Pepper Steak
J e l i s a's Note:
Not sure what the Korean name is, we always called it Sukiyaki, but I don't think that's it. Maybe mom made her own variation of another dish, as I've never had this elsewhere.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in frying pan (no oil required).
- 2Cook over medium heat, keep covered.
- 3Stirring occasionally.
- 4Cook until veggies are tender.
- 5Note: If you prefer your green peppers to be crispier than the carrots, add them in a little later.
- 6Serve over rice (also makes a great fajita).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Pepper Steak
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 1144.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper