1/2 Photos of Spicy Pepper Plum Jam
1 hr 15 mins
This is sweet and spicy. Use as a glaze or top cream cheese for an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend first three ingredients in a blender and transfer to pot with sugar.
- 2Bring slowly to a boil stirring all the while until sugar dissolves.
- 3Cook rapidly to the gelling point.
- 4As it thickens stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- 5When it's at the gelling point remove and pour into sterilized jars with a 1/4 inch head space.
- 6Adjust caps and process for 15 minutes in a water bath.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Pepper Plum Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2638 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 168.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 166.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: