This is sweet and spicy. Use as a glaze or top cream cheese for an appetizer.
Make and share this Spicy Pepper Plum Jam recipe from Food.com.
- Blend first three ingredients in a blender and transfer to pot with sugar.
- Bring slowly to a boil stirring all the while until sugar dissolves.
- Cook rapidly to the gelling point.
- As it thickens stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- When it's at the gelling point remove and pour into sterilized jars with a 1/4 inch head space.
- Adjust caps and process for 15 minutes in a water bath.