Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious pate/dip. You can adjust hotness to your preferences by omitting jalapeño or adding more. Adapted from Betty Crocker recipes.
- 3 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 16 ounces finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, undrained
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 finely minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon finely minced jalapeno pepper
- salt and pepper
- Microwave Velveeta for about 3-4 seconds to melt in 2 quart bowl.
- Stir and add remaining ingredients.
- Serve with favorite crackers (I use Ritz).
- Note: This really is good for a sandwich spread also).