1/2 Photos of Spicy Pecans With Extra Spicy & Lemon Pepper Seasonings
We're making these for some of the family members' that have contributed to "our home" throughout the year. Haven't tasted these as yet, but the kitchen crew liked them. (Shouldn't eat spicy foods -- that doesn't mean I obey all the time!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Spray 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 3Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Asdd brown sugar, water, MrsDash Extra Spicy and MrsDash Lemon Pepper seasoning blends; stir until sugar dissolves.
- 4Add nuts to sugar mixture and cook until syrup thickly coats nuts.
- 5Stir often, approximately 5 minutes.
- 6Transfer nuts to prepared baking sheets. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes, being careful not to BURN. (Did that with the first batch!).
- 7Remove sheets from oven, cool completely.
- 8Store nuts in airtight tins at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Pecans With Extra Spicy & Lemon Pepper Seasonings
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 19.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g