- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook brown sugar, orange juice concentrate, butter, salt, chili powder, and pepper in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until brown sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat, and stir in pecans.
- Transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 8 minutes or until toasted.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.