Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different sort of dip!
- 1⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter (natural style preferred)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground black or tricolor pepper
- Blend the peanut butter and yogurt together, mixing until smooth.
- Add all of the other ingredients, blending well.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with grilled meat skewers, over grilled seafood, or with vegetable and fruit dippers.
- (An adopted recipe.)
This turned out so much better than I thought it would!I served it with strips of grilled teriyaki chicken (frozen from Costco) and it was the hit of the potluck I brought it to. I ate the rest of it with grilled chicken sausage the next day. Will definitely make it again. Very unique and delicious. Thanks Julesong.