Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Real Age (You on a Diet) website. It says that it's for vegetables, but I suppose you could use it for meat too (it will obviously be less healthy that way, but whatever).
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter, smooth
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Whisk together peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl until smooth.