This is a recipe that my sister clipped out of a magazine almost 20 years ago. Despite that, it's surprisingly spicy and VERY tasty. You may want to add less chili oil if yours is very spicy, or more peanut butter if you'd like a thicker sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except scallions in a bowl, using the back of a large spoon to blend into a smooth paste.
- 2Use sauce to dress noodles, vegetables and/or meat.
- 3Sprinkle scallions over top.
- 4This recipe makes 1 cup of sauce, enough to dress 1/2 lb.
- 5of noodles.
- 6Use 1-2 T per 1/2 c vegetables.
- 7I usually use this sauce over 1 lb sliced grilled chicken breast, steamed carrots, snowpeas, red bell pepper and fresh bean sprouts.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Peanut Sauce for Noodles, Veggies And/or Meat
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 361.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: