Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Try this with my Chicken Satay! Check out Noodles with spicy peanut sauce Noodles With Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 teaspoons ginger, freshly grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons peanut butter, just warmed in the micro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons sesame oil
- In a blender puree the vinegar, soy, water, ginger, garlic, and sugar.
- Add peanut butter and oils blend.
- You can add hot pepper sauce to blender or just top the dish with pepper flakes.
- Depends on how much heat you like!
- Or both!
Pretty good and easy to make. I added red pepper flakes to the sauce while I was making it. I think next time I will put a little less peanut butter in to lighten it up a bit. Also, the recipe make a ton of sauce. I cut it down by 1/4 and still plenty of sauce for many people.
This was really good although I cut the oil back to a total of 4T. I didn't have olive or sesame oil so used canola. It was still really good.
I was pleasantly surprised. I did cut the sesame oil back to 3 T persoanl preference. This was great! Thanks Rita!