Recipe by LMCski
Perfect as a satay sauce, dipping meat or veggies for fondue, or using as a sauce over stir fried meats or veggies.
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1⁄8 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 inch approx 2 tablespoons fresh grated gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek chili paste (this gives you a medium spice, add more to make it spicier)
- 1⁄2 cup natural-style peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Into a saucepan, add coconut milk, soy sauce, grated ginger, sesame oil, sambal/chili-garlic sauce.
- Stir occasionally over medium heat until mixture warms.
- Add peanut butter, stirring until mixed in entirely.
- Taste, add sugar and extra sambal/chili-garlic sauce to taste.
- Let sauce heat through for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
- You're done!