1/4 Photos of Spicy Peanut Pork W/Rice Noodles
This recipe is from LCBO's Wine&Food magazine. My husband makes this recipe when I am away because I really do not like peanut butter. But for those of you that do this seems to be :) a great recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 115 g rice noodles (1/2 package)
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1Place rice noodles into a large bowl and pour boiling water over to cover. Let stand for 10 minutes or until softened.
- 2Cut tenderloin in half lengthwise, then slice thinly. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and saute pork until browned, about 4 minutes. Remove to plate. Add green onions and red peppers and saute for about 4 minutes until crisp-tender. Add to plate with pork tenderloin.
- 4Whisk together water, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and chili paste and pour into skillet, bring to a boil. Return pork and vegetables to skillet.
- 5Drain noodles and add to skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes or until coated well.
- 6Sprinkle with peanuts before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Peanut Pork W/Rice Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.5
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 443.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar