Recipe by Virtuous Archangel
A super healthy salad for all of you peanut butter lovers out there. The peanut sauce makes a nice, creamy-textured dressing which embraces the kale's naturally earthy taste, and the crushed chili peppers add a nice kick here and there when they seeds hit your tastebuds. Enjoy!
- 4 cups kale
- 1⁄4 cup peanut flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water (to thin out peanut flour)
- 2 red chili peppers, dried
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the water and salt into the peanut flour to achieve a consistency thicker than water. You don't want to make it too watery, just enough to let it stick to the leaves. Add more or less water as is necessary to get consistency of your liking.
- Add rice vinegar and salt into the prepared peanut flour mixture/dressing.
- De-stem and tear the kale into bite-sized pieces. Put into large salad/mixing bowl.
- Crush 2 dried chili peppers into small, seed-sized pieces (along with skin).
- Massage the kale with the prepared peanut/dressing mixture, making sure the leaves are as evenly covered as you can get them.
- Sprinkle the crushed peppers on top of the salad, and mix well to distribute the pieces throughout the salad leaves.