Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on http://www.peanut-institute.org
- 1⁄2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- To prepare dressing, whisk together all the dressing ingredients except peanuts.
- Stir in peanuts just before mixing with salad.