Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is something quick I threw together. It satified my spicy and my sweet side. I like chunky peanut butter because you get the peanut in the sauce.
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless,skinless
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄3 cup chunky peanut butter
- sesame oil
- vegetable oil
- Cut the chicken into 1" chunks, put into a medium bowl.
- Pour the Franks and garlic into the bowl, stir and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Heat some sesame and vegetable oil in a large saute pan.
- Pour the bowl of chicken with sauce into the hot pan, saute until chicken is almost done.
- Add the peanut butter to help thicken the sauce, stir until heated through.
- Serve with white rice.
I love this recipe! Really easy, and really great. We served it over whole grain rice, and it was delicious. Thanks!
I usually wait to let other people review for the 1st time, but this looked so easy I thought I'd give it a try.....and it was amazing. We served it to company and everyone loved it! thanks for the recipe. I added some veggies with ours, and recommend that:)