Recipe by AzArlie
Recipe from Paula Deen Show - Episode: Secret Recipes. The peanuts give this sauce a unique flavor that reminds me of Thai food, especially if you use chunky peanut butter.
Top Review by Ratalouille
The sauce itself was nice and thick, but the vinegar was just too strong for my tastes, it was quite overwhelming. I served it over grilled chicken. I would probably try less vinegar next time, and definitely use chunky peanut butter. I made this for the "Hot, Spicy and Tasty" event - June 2009.
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 teaspoon pepper (freshly ground malabar is to die for)
- 2 tablespoons celery seeds
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 tablespoons butter