Recipe by momstar
This is a little different from how we usually eat pork chops. It was a nice change and I will make it again. F.ound this on www.otherwhitemeat.com. Hope you give it a try.
Top Review by MrsKimmyW
This is one of the best and easiest pork chop recipes I have ever made. I initially made it as written but since have altered it to our specific tastes but it was killer the original way. Truly the only changes I have made are to add a little more spice and I leave a little peach juice so I have a little sauce. This is tremendous and everyone I have shared this receipe with has raved.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl stir together paprika, flour, salt, cinnamon, allspice and cloves.
- Sprinkle on both sides of chops.
- In large nonstick skillet melt butter over medium high heat; cook chops on both sides, turning once, for a total of about 7-8 minutes.
- In small bowl stir mustard and peach slices together; add to skillet; cook and stir until heated through.