Recipe by Annacia
Sweet and spicy boneless pork chops made with a special sauce that includes peach preserves and white wine.
Top Review by Chef clb83
This is a wonderful dish. Had to make a couple substitutions. Did not have preserves, so I used canned peaches with a little honey for sweetness and no chili paste so I used Sirachi sauce.
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili paste
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup wine, white
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together the peach preserves, Worcestershire sauce, and chile paste.
- Rinse pork chops, and pat dry.
- Sprinkle the chops with ginger, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the chops for about 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan, and set aside.
- Pour white wine into the pan, and stir to scrape the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in the peach preserves mixture.
- Return the chops to the pan, and flip to coat with the sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium low, and cook the pork chops for about 8 minutes on each side, or until done.