Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Sweet and spicy boneless pork chops made with a special sauce that includes peach preserves and white wine.
- In a small bowl, mix together the peach preserves, Worcestershire sauce, and chile paste.
- Rinse pork chops, and pat dry.
- Sprinkle the chops with ginger, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the chops for about 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan, and set aside.
- Pour white wine into the pan, and stir to scrape the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in the peach preserves mixture.
- Return the chops to the pan, and flip to coat with the sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium low, and cook the pork chops for about 8 minutes on each side, or until done.
This is a wonderful dish. Had to make a couple substitutions. Did not have preserves, so I used canned peaches with a little honey for sweetness and no chili paste so I used Sirachi sauce.
Wonderful, Didn't have chilli paste . used 1 tbsp of chilli powder, 1/2 tbsp ground chipotle chilli pepper and tbsp mild salsa. Also we use no salt here so i season w/ 2 of the greatest no salt mixes i have found. Benoits best ( uses more garlic to replace salt) and kikin cajun, ( uses more peppers to replace salt) . South louisiana cooking is wonderful. Bob
Fantastic! This simple and delicious pork chop deserves much more than 5-stars. I couldn't find chili paste, so I substituted a Hunan Red Chili Sauce which added just the right amount of heat. I can't wait to have this again. Thanks Annacia. Made for Photo Tag.