Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Great standby dish. Everyone has peas and pasta and usually the other things too.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 200 g shallots, halved
- 4 teaspoons cumin seeds, lightly crushed
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 300 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 400 g frozen peas
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice and zest of
- 350 g penne pasta
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to the packet.
- Heat oil in a large pan. cook shallots for 8 mins until soft and coloured.
- Add cumin and garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add cherry toms and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add tobasco, peas, zest and juice and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and place everything in the pasta pan. Stir in the parsley and serve.