Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
200 cal per serving. A winter soup.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 150 g potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 800 ml hot vegetable stock
- 350 g frozen peas
- 400 g green lentils, drained
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat oil in a big pan.
- Cook onion until soft.
- Add curry powder and cook for a minute or two.
- Add potatoes and stock;. cover and simmer for 10 minutes
- Add peas and lentils.
- Return to boil and simmer for another 5 minutes
- Purée the soup or blend until not quite smooth
- Season to taste.