From Southern living 2000 Annual. This makes an easy appy for home entertaining. Carries well in an oven-proof bowl, to re-heat in microwave.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) jar jalapeno jelly
- 1⁄2 small sweet onion, minced
- 0.5 (3 lb) package frozen meatballs, cooked
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring until jelly melts and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in meatballs. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 35-40 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.