Recipe by katybugkaren
i saw these made a while back on food network, but added my own spin for a spicy snack or cheese "boat"
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- mix cheese and cayenne pepper together.
- on a large baking sheet, lined with a silicon sheet, put spoonfuls of cheese into about a 2 inch circle size.
- bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and edges are starting to brown.
- with a spatula, remove tuilles to a flat dish to cool and harden.
- if making a boat, drape over a custard dish or other dish while warm and leave until cool and hardened.