Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband loves spicy foods and fried foods. I came up with this to satisfy his cravings but also make it much healthier for me to eat as well. I'm the type of cook that doesn't measure ingredients so The Spices and such listed below are to taste and may not be exact measurement. They are as accurate as I can get. I use egg beaters instead of eggs to cut out the fat and cholesterol..I cannot tell any difference.
- 1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄2 Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded parmesan asiago and romano cheese blend (Kraft)
- 2 tablespoons lowrey's seasoning
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 deg.
- *in one bowl combine the egg beaters and the hot sauce.
- *in another bowl add the the rest of the ingredients except for the olive oil and chicken.
- *dip chicken in the panko mix, egg mix, back to the panko mix.
- Add one tspn olive oil in a sautee pan.
- Brown the chicken for two min on each side then set aside on baking sheet.
- When all the chicken breasts are cooked 2 min on each side. Throw in the oven for approximately 15 minute More or less depending on the size of your chicken breasts.