Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
You can marinate the paneer cheese the day before to save time if using this as a party nibble. Make sure you eat them as close to cooking as you can as they firm up on cooling
- 2 (227 g) packets paneer cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 15 g chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Toss the cheese with all the ingredients except the oil. Marinade for 30 minutes.
- While the cheese is marinating soak 12 wooden skewers in water.
- Thread 2 - 3 cheese cubes on each skewer and brush with the oil.
- Heat a dry pan or griddle and fry the skewers for about 3 mins until charred on all sides.
Delicious! I had some leftover paneer and didn't know what to do with it, so I made these. We really enjoyed them. Very simple and super tasty. Thanks for sharing!