Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great snack! Easy to make and yummy in taste!
- 12 slices brown bread
- 1⁄4 kg tomatoes
- 1⁄4 kg onion
- 1⁄4 kg red capsicum
- 2 -3 teaspoons chili flakes
- 250 g panir
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper (powder form)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 10 teaspoons oil
- 200 g cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- First of all,cut the panner into small cubes.Heat about 5 teaspoons of oil in a pan,and fry the paneer cubes in this until golden.You can fry it until it becomes a little crisp.
- Keep the fried panner aside.
- Now chop very finely the onions,capsicum and tomatoes.
- Heat another 5 teaspoons of oil in the pan.Keep on high flame for about a minute.Add the mustard.
- Next fry the chopped onions in this oil until golden brown.
- The capsicum and tomatoes are added to the onion and this mixture is cooked for about 2 minutes.
- Add about 1/2 cup of water to this and also add the salt,white pepper powder and chilli powderand and cook the mixture for about 2 minutes.
- After this,add the cheese and stir the mixture as the cheese melts.Keep stirring until the mixture solidifies a little.
- Now add the crisp paneer and continue stirring for another 5 minutes.Finally add the chilly flakes.
- Toast the brown bread.Place this spicy-panner mix inbetween two slices of bread and voila -- your spicy-paneer bread sandwich is ready!