Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was making oven fried onion rings, and had some left over breading. I decided to try it on pickle chips and it turned out great.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Beat two eggs in a bowl.
- Put flour into a bowl.
- In a shallow baking dish, combine remaining ingredients except pickles.
- Drain pickles.
- Dredge pickles in flour.
- Coat in eggs.
- Cover completely with bread crumb mixture.
- Put on greased cookie sheet; coat with cooking spray.
- Cook thirty minutes at 350 or until crisp and browned.