Recipe by sbera007
I was making oven fried onion rings, and had some left over breading. I decided to try it on pickle chips and it turned out great.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar bread and butter pickles
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos (finely copped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Beat two eggs in a bowl.
- Put flour into a bowl.
- In a shallow baking dish, combine remaining ingredients except pickles.
- Drain pickles.
- Dredge pickles in flour.
- Coat in eggs.
- Cover completely with bread crumb mixture.
- Put on greased cookie sheet; coat with cooking spray.
- Cook thirty minutes at 350 or until crisp and browned.