Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro or 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Combine honey, lime juice, peel, salt, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and cinnamon in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- In a large bowl combine the bread crumbs, chopped cilantro, and vegetable oil.
- Dip chicken in honey mixture, turning to coat well.
- Add coated chicken to the bread crumb mixture, patting on crumbs.
- Transfer to a foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake at 425° for 18 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serves 4.