1/1 Photo of Spicy Oven Baked Onion Rings
I am not a fan of fried foods. After trying a few different oven baked recipes, I came up with this one. Feel free to cut out the jalapeno or lessen the cayenne if you don't like spicy rings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray.
- 2Combine bread crumbs, jalapeno, cayenne, curry, and garlic in a shallow baking dish.
- 3Beat eggs in a bowl.
- 4Put flour into a bowl.
- 5Dredge onions (a few at a time) in flour.
- 6Coat them in egg (one at a time).
- 7Cover completely with bread crumb mixture.
- 8Place in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- 9Spray rings with more non stick spray.
- 10Cook 30- 45 minutes, depending on thickness.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Oven Baked Onion Rings
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 432.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 12.6 g