Spicy Oriental Turkey & Noodles
- Chop scallions, separating green part from white part.
- Saute garlic, ginger and white part of scallions in oil in a large, deep skillet or wok for 30 seconds.
- Add meat and saute, breaking up with a spoon.
- Cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, water chestnuts, and red pepper flakes and stir until well combined.
- Add boiling water and noodles and stir well.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until noodles are tender, about 7- 10 minutes, stirring once or twice to make sure sure noodles are cooking evenly.
- Garnish with chopped green scallion.