I have taken this to many potlucks and am always asked for the recipe. I like to make the dressing sometimes to serve on a regular tossed salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Make the dressing at least a few hours in advance to"meld" the flavors.
- 2Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- 4Pour boiling water over the bean sprouts;let stand a few minutes and drain.
- 5Mix all the salad ingredients together and chill until serving.
- 6Just before serving, toss with dressing.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Oriental Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.8
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 787.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g