Serve this dish at room temperature. You can use cooked chicken or turkey in place of beef, you can really add in other vegetables also to this dish like frozen baby peas or broccoli florets. You might want to double the dressing it is so good! Prep time does not include cooking the pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb linguine
- 4 cups cooked beef, thinly sliced and cut into strips (can use more)
- 5 green onions, chopped (can use more)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into small strips
- sesame seeds or peanuts
- 1Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, chili sauce, brown sugar, ginger and 3 tablespoons broth in a processor; blend until smooth (adding in only a few more tablespoons broth if needed until desired texture is achieved) season with salt and pepper.
- 2Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until JUST firm-tender drain and rinse under cold water; then transfer to a large bowl,.
- 3Add in the cooked beef or chicken, green onions and bell pepper; toss to combine.
- 4Pour the dressing over and toss to coat.
- 5Season with more salt and pepper.
- 6Serve in bowls and sprinkle with peanuts or sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Oriental Linguine Beef Salad With Peanut Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.9
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1147.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: