1/3 Photos of Spicy Oriental Chicken
Hitesh Kumar's Note:
I love cooking for my family & friends. This recipe is Awesome, as it has Oriental flavor with Hot chilly taste....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into small bite pieces. Wash in cold water and drain well.
- 2Peel potato and cut into 1.5cm cubes. Keep soaked in water until requied.
- 3Heat a Wok on medium heat. Add enough oil.
- 4Add 1/2 tspn salt, then add Curry leaves and 1 Onion. Saute on medium heat until onion is clear. Keep stirring.
- 5Add Chillies and stirr for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add Garlic and Ginger paste and stir. Turn Heat to low (to avoid the burning)
- 6Add chicken, salt and stir well. Turn heat to medium. Add 1/2 Cup water. Cover for 2 minutes.
- 7Add Light Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce and Black Pepper. Drain Potatos and add. Mix well and cover for 3 minutes.
- 8Stir well and taste for salt and other sauces. Cook in medium heat and occassionally stir.
- 9You will note the gravy getting thicker and dry. Check if Chicken is nearly cooked, also check potato.Add little water if gravy is dry and if you need to cook a few minutes more. Stir and cover.
- 10When nearly done, add balance of Onion and Stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
- 11Now Stir well, turn heat off and keep covered for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Oriental Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 610.5
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 159.7 mg
- Sodium 2306.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 45.5 g