Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe from Cooks Illustrated makes enough sauce for 1 regular stir fry recipe. The citrus flavors in this sauce are especially good with chicken and shrimp. Other options are beef strips, tofu, or a veggie stir fry. If a spicier sauce is desired, add up to 2 teaspoons more chili sauce, or just toss in a teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper. Yum-O!
- 2.46 ml orange zest, grated
- 118.29 ml orange juice, freshly squeezed (about 2 oranges)
- 29.58 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 9.85 ml Asian chili sauce (double if you like spicy)
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- 4.92 ml toasted sesame oil
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Toss with your favorite stir fry and serve hot!
Made this to go with a veggie stir fry. It worked great! I love the citrusy flavor. Thanks! Made for the Australian Recipe Swap-April 08!