Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
We've all used lemon on shrimp. Lime, too. This recipe uses a different citrus, and while it's definitely different, it's also definitely tasty.
- 2 lbs shrimp, peeled, with tails removed
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 orange, zest of
- 2 hot chili peppers, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet and add 4 cloves garlic, orange zest, and chilis. Saute over medium-high heat until garlic is lightly golden. Add shrimp and cook another 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then add the parsley and remaining garlic. Remove from heat and serve over rice or pasta.