Recipe by Chef Jean
Very easy to put together. Serve with any type of seafood, chicken or chips.
Top Review by awalde
This salsa was fantastic with grilled fish.
The taste very good, but depending on the kind of salsa perhaps you need some salt or some soya sauce addition. I used fresh cilantro form the garden that was already in blossom.
Thanks for posting this recipe. Done for ZWT7
- 2 cups orange sections
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno chile, seeded and chopped
- 3 teaspoons chili paste
- 4 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (optional)