Recipe by bigbadbrenda
As I cleaning out boxes of cut out recipes I came across this one. I think its a Canadian Living one but no idea what year. I put mine in the oven to cook.
Top Review by COOKGIRl
We loved this chicken recipe! Here's what I did (before I forget!). First I bought local free range boneless chicken thighs and pounded to 1/2" thickness. To the marinade I added a pinch of Spanish saffron and decreased the amont of standar paprika and adding 1/2 teaspoon of Spanish smoked paprika. The chicken thighs marinated in the fridge for 24 hours. Pan grilled on each side about five minutes. Garnished with flat leaf parsley, orange slice, more Spanish smoked paprika and variety of imported olives: Spanish, Peruvian, Greek, etc. Really wonderful recipe! Thanks for posting! Our Menu: Spicy Orange Paprika Grilled Chicken, Recipe #481917, Recipe #483679 served with Recipe #130132, local steamed corn on the cob and green beans, imported olives and manchego cheese. Reviewed for ZWT 8.
- 1360.77 g chicken, cut in half
- 14.79 ml grated orange rind
- 14.79 ml orange juice
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml liquid honey
- 9.85 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml ground coriander
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in shallow dish.
- In a separate bowl whisk the rest of the ingredients and brush over the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 min or up to 24 hours.
- Brush BBQ with some oil.
- Place chicken with bone down, close top of grill, turning once about 45 minutes later.
- Transfer to cutting board and let stand 10 minute before cutting.