1/6 Photos of Spicy Orange Paprika Grilled Chicken
As I cleaning out boxes of cut out recipes I came across this one. I think its a Canadian Living one but no idea what year. I put mine in the oven to cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in shallow dish.
- 2In a separate bowl whisk the rest of the ingredients and brush over the chicken.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 10 min or up to 24 hours.
- 4Brush BBQ with some oil.
- 5Place chicken with bone down, close top of grill, turning once about 45 minutes later.
- 6Transfer to cutting board and let stand 10 minute before cutting.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Orange Paprika Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 789.3
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 255.1 mg
- Sodium 675.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 63.7 g