As I cleaning out boxes of cut out recipes I came across this one. I think its a Canadian Living one but no idea what year. I put mine in the oven to cook.
- Place chicken in shallow dish.
- In a separate bowl whisk the rest of the ingredients and brush over the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 min or up to 24 hours.
- Brush BBQ with some oil.
- Place chicken with bone down, close top of grill, turning once about 45 minutes later.
- Transfer to cutting board and let stand 10 minute before cutting.