1/6 Photos of Spicy Orange Paprika Grilled Chicken
As I cleaning out boxes of cut out recipes I came across this one. I think its a Canadian Living one but no idea what year. I put mine in the oven to cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in shallow dish.
- 2In a separate bowl whisk the rest of the ingredients and brush over the chicken.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 10 min or up to 24 hours.
- 4Brush BBQ with some oil.
- 5Place chicken with bone down, close top of grill, turning once about 45 minutes later.
- 6Transfer to cutting board and let stand 10 minute before cutting.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Orange Paprika Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 789.3
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 255.1 mg
- Sodium 675.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 63.7 g