Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Cream together shortening,brown sugar and eggs.
- Blend in grated orange peel and orange juice.
- Stir together thoroughlythe flour,baking soda,spices and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in rasins and nuts.
- Spread in greased 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes.
- Cool,cut into diamonds or bars.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
These cookies are so good and easy to make too. I just love bar cookies and these will be one of those keepers.