Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my favorite ways to fix chicken. I love orange marmalade. I use chicken breasts, cut in 4 pieces each. I usually serve this over fried rice.
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup bold & spice barbecue sauce (or your favorite)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 chicken breasts or 2 lbs chicken pieces
- garlic powder
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder and place in 9" x 13" baking pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Combine marmalade, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake for 30 minutes.
- Baste and turn chicken over and bake 30 more minutes.
This recipe is DIVINE!!! I left the dinner table and went right to my computer to thank Joan McC for this recipe. I followed the directions exactly with one exception. I used boneless, skinless chicken thighs. DELICIOUS!!
The whole family liked this. I made it a couple of weeks ago and froze it. It thawed overnight in the fridge and reheated easily in the microwave. I accidentally used apricot marmalade instead of orange, so the overall flavor was barbeque. I'll try it again with the orange, but I already know we'll like it!