Recipe by MizEmerilLagasse
These are simple and great!!
Top Review by TexasKelly
I just did not care for the flavor of this dish, and hubby said it was ok. For us it just lacked flavor except for the orange flavor. It seemed to be missing something. I don't like to rate a recipe low, and I try not to base my opinion solely on my own personal taste because what I don't like, another person might love. The directions were very straightforward and easy to follow, so I gave 3 stars. Sorry we did not love this one, but I wouldn't let that keep me from trying some of your other delicious sounding recipes. Thanks for posting this recipe, its always fun to try something new.
- 3 lbs flank steaks, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 oranges, zest of
- 3 oranges, juice of
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 5 fresh garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 red bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb cremini mushroom
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 9 ingredients, cover, and refrigerate over night or at least 6 hours Soak kabob skewers in water for 5 minutes.
- Skewer all of the ingredients in a chosen order and sprinkle with salt Meanwhile, preheat grill to about 400°F.
- Grill for about 10 minutes or until the meat is cooked through, basting with the orange marinade through and after cooking.