1/12 Photos of Spicy Onions and Bratwurst
Nothing compliments bratwurst better than these spicy onions. Any leftover onions can be used for other sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oil in large frying pan and heat.
- 2Add all ingredients except brats and rolls.
- 3Saute over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until onions are soft and carmelized.
- 4While onions are sauteing, bring water to boil and add bratwurst.
- 5Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until bratwurst is firm and cooked.
- 7Can be eaten as is or broil or grill brats until browned.
- 8Pile on onions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Onions and Bratwurst
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.9
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Sodium 1102.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 18.3 g