Recipe by NovemberSong
This is my own concotion. It's kind of an elementary recipe, really kind of goofy actually but I absolutely love omelettes and I have been working on this one for a while, adding imgredients and taking them out.
Top Review by Susie D
This was a fun way to use the venison sausage in the freezer and a selection for PAC 06. I greatly reduced the amount of Tabasco and added some veggies: tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, & mushrooms. It made a terrific breakfast for dinner meal. Thank you for sharing your recipe!
- 2 large grade a eggs
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco jalapeno sauce (or however much you like)
- 1 cup venison sausage (or whatever you like, but venison sausage is really good like this)
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper and tabasco together and whisk into a froth. Go overboard if you want, the fluffier the eggs are the better they seem to taste (IMNSHO).
- Once eggs are in frying pan and cooking for a minute, add sausage.
- Right before folding eggs into omelette, add cheese so it doesnt get too melted. Use whatever kind of cheese you like. I usually use sharp cheddar, but you can use a mexican blend or I sometimes use Monterey Jack.
- Add two pieces of toast and a nice cup of chickory coffee and you've got a pretty good breakfast!