- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 large red fresh chili pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 800 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 500 g spaghetti
- handful black olives
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan & fry the onion for 5 mins until softened. Add the chilli & garlic,then cook for another minute.Tip in the tomatoes and leave to bubble for 5 minutes until they start to break up.
- Meanwhile,cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet. Stir the olives, caper & half of the parsely into the sauce, then through the drained pasta. Scatter with the rest of the parsely & serve.