Recipe by riffraff
This came from having two or three of each kind of gourmet olive left. I ended up with a few almond stuffed, garlic stuffed and jalapeno stuffed after a party and decided to go for it.
Top Review by Aroostook
Different, different, different... =) and soooooooo gooood! Changed this recipe just a bit. Used yogurt "cheese" in place of mayo and it was delicious!! Thanks riff for this unusual and very tasty recipe.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 3 -4 tablespoons chopped jalapeno stuffed olives (add whatever kind of goumet olives you may have on hand)
- 1 cup chopped pimento stuffed olive
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, black pepper and Tabasco in food processor or by hand.
- When smooth add remaining ingredients.
- Pulse if using processor.
- DO NOT OVERPROCESS!
- The olives and pecans should still be identifiable.
- Refrigerate till ready to use.