Recipe by Becca- B
A hot and spicy olive oil which is great for gift giving. Fabulous for cooking with or as a dip for crusty bread. I've also used it to toss with pasta for a quick meal.
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the bay leaves for a few minutes in hot water.
- Put the whole and dried chilis in a bottle.
- Add the bay leaves.
- Fill the bottle with olive oil.
- Shake well and let sit for 4 days, shaking at least once a day.
- The oil is now ready to use.
- You can add more olive oil if you find it is becoming too hot.